Please contact Becky Baker at (937) 459-4515 to ask any questions. All classes are $90 for a 8 week course. Pre registration is required to secure a place in the selected class by sending the registration fee by check or money order. Classes sell out quickly. You can download a copy of the registration form below. Please mail the form and your dogs recent shot records to the address above.
Obedience Registration Form
Please contact Becky Baker at (937) 459-4515 to ask any questions. All classes are $90 for an 8 week course. Pre registration is required to secure a place in the selected class. You can download a copy of the Agility registration form below. Please mail the form and your dogs recent shot records to the address above.
Agility Registration Form
Greenville Area Dog Club is pleased to announce we will be offering TDI Certified Therapy Dog and AKC CGC Classes and Evaluations for all dogs. Therapy Dogs can earn AKC and TDI National Therapy Dog Titles just for doing visitations. AKC CGC title can be earned at the same time for passing the TDI evaluation testing.
... Requirements ...
1. You and your dog must have completed at least (1) one obedience class with GADC.
2. You and your dog must demonstrate basic obedience exercises such as
A. Controlled Heeling.
B. Controlled Sitting.
C. Controlled Standing.
D. Controlled Down.
E. Controlled Stays and Long Stay.
F. Come on Command Short and Long.
G. Leave It Command.
3. Your dog must have current vaccinations, shots and state dog license. (Must provide copies)
4. Your dog must have a good temperament towards people and other dogs.
... Classes ...
1. Class fee is Non-members $90.00 - Members $45.00
2. Evaluation fee is $25.00. (Payable at the time of evaluation)
3. Classes will run for (8) eight weeks, training classes will be (7) seven weeks with a recap and evaluation testing taking place on the (8th) eighth week.
4. Classes will include (1) one field trip to a facility in our community on week (7) seven.
5. Training Classes will be (1) one hour each week (weeks 7 & 8 will run longer please plan accordingly).
6. Classes will include obstacles such as wheelchairs, crutches, carts, doorways, stairs, vacuums, other dogs, groups of people and loud noises during classes and evaluations.
To register for classes call Becky at (937) 459-4515
Therapy Registration Form
Tuesdays - Obedience - Puppy, Junior Puppy, Beginner
Classes start in Nov. 2, 2021
Wednesdays - Obedience - Puppy, Junior Puppy, Beginner
- Therapy Dog and CGC
Classes start in Nov. 3, 2021
Thursdays - Trick Class & Agility - Introduction, Beginners & Intermediate
Classes start in January 2022